980nm diode laser spider vein removal machine is the optimum absorption spectrum of porphyrin vascular cells.Vascular cells absorb the highenergy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated. Compared with traditional method, 980nm diode laser can reduce redness,burning of the skin. It also has a less chance for scaring.To reach the target tissue more accurately, the laser energy is delivered by a professional design hand-piece. Assist with infrared ray 635nm, It enables energy to be focused.
Laser can stimulate the dermal collagen growth while vascular treatment, increase epidermal thickness and density, so that the small blood vessels are no longer exposed,at the same time, the skin’s elasticity and resistance is also significantly enhanced. After absorbing laser energy, oxyhemoglobin produces thermal energy and spreads to vascular endothelial cells through conduction mechanism. In consequence, blood vessel wall is damaged and facial vascular will be treated.
2. Function of Distributor wanted diode laser 980nm vascular removal / Laser blood vessel removal :
1)Vascular removal: face, arms, legs and the whole body
2)Pigment lesions treatment: speckle, age spots, sunburn,pigmentation
4)Blood Spider clearance
5)Vascular clearance ,Vascular lesions etc
6)Nail fungus removal
3. Advantage of Distributor wanted diode laser 980nm vascular removal / Laser blood vessel removal :
1. 980nm diode laser vascular removal is the most advanced technology in the market.
2. The operation is very easy. There is no injury, no bleeding, no scars afterwards.
3. Professional designing treatment hand-piece is easy for operation
4. One time treatment or two is enough for permanent veins removal.
5. The results can last longer than traditional method.
6. Maximum output power can reach 30W
4. Specification of Distributor wanted diode laser 980nm vascular removal / Laser blood vessel removal :
|Laser type||Diode laser|
|Screen Display||10.4inch color touch screen|
|Mode||Pulse , CW|
|Indicator||635nm infrared ray|
|Voltage||110/220V , 50HZ/60HZ|
5. Before and After